Wednesday, September 8, 2010

(Untitled) just a rant....

As corny as this may sound to some of you out there, tomorrow is the day.  It's finally here!  I start my first semester at my new college, and I am absolutely pumped!  The first day of school seems to always be interesting; it is filled with a little bit of nerves, curiosity, some familiar faces at times, and definitely plenty of coffee and cigarettes.  (I know terrible, buts it's who I am...don't judge.)  I'm really excited to get back into school so I can be productive and work toward something great!  I also applied for a scholarship so I am just keeping my fingers crossed that I am one of the people it is awarded to.  Otherwise, I'm still going to keep looking and see if I can find more of them.

Another cool thing?  I found out that Dave Matthews is doing a fall tour, which is great because I only saw him once this summer at Darien Lake.  I know that my money situation is terrible right now, but if the opportunity presents itself to me to go to one of the shows, I'm totally there.  He's officially announced that they are taking 2011 off from touring, so if I don't take this last opportunity in 2010, then I won't see another Dave show until 2012!  Right now this is definitely wishful thinking, so we'll see how this works out...

I don't have much to say today.  That could be a good or bad thing because I'm usually bitching about something, or expressing my opinion in some way, shape or form.  Sometimes its nice to not have much on your mind, which hardly ever happens for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment