Monday, September 13, 2010

Take It to the House

So as I've been telling you, I was highly anticipating the start of this school semester.  Well it was Thursday, and it went so well!!!  All of my professors are great so far from what I can tell.  They're all really nice and they actually seem like they want to get to know you and help you succeed.  It was such a welcoming feeling!  Although it is somewhat a long day, I really don't mind it.  I have an extremely great feeling about this semester, and hopefully I'm right!  Also: I'm still waiting to hear back about the scholarship I applied for.  I'm thinking I should hear something about it this week, so until then, I'll just keep my fingers crossed!

Overall Thursday was a great day.  After I got out of class I headed over to Uno's to meet some friends and watch the first game of this football season.  Of course I was already going insane because football is officially starting, but I was also ecstatic because Dave Matthews played a few songs to open up the game!  
I've got to tell you - I have quite a few friends that work at Uno's and as many times as I have been in there, I have actually never eaten one of the deep dish Chicago style pizzas.  Crazy right?!  I'm still a sucker for a good ol' New York Style slice of pizza, but I can't complain.  It was pretty good!  They also have this dip there called Shrimp and Crap Fun-Doo, which was excellent!  If you go to Uno's and you like seafood, I suggest you try that as an appetizer.  

Well this is kind of all over the place, but I didn't have too much to say.  Now that fall is coming into full swing, I'll try and be more creative and hopefully I'll have more to write about.
OH WAIT. 

I think that the Eagles management should take turns kicking each other in the balls.  They should have never traded Donovan McNabb.  He is still a great ball player and he's going to get his.  They shouldn't have even bothered with Kolb.  He gets shook and certainly freaks out when the defense blitzed.  Once he got his little concussion, Vick came in and turned things up.  Even though they lost, they still gave Green Bay a run for their money.  I hope the Eagles think long and hard about their quarterback position and who should truly be starting.  Just my opinion.

And - The icing on the cake to a great weekend?!  The Redskins beat the Cowboys!! That totally 100% made my day.  The Redskins were winning the entire game and just had to hold and and make sure the Cowboys didn't score.  Thank you, #71, Barron, for your fantastic display of offensive holding.  No touchdown, GAME OVER.

  


Take It to the House - Trick Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment