Monday, August 1, 2011

Time

Thank goodness there are only two weeks left in this summer semester.  I still feel overwhelmed and unfocused, and the end of every semester always brings out the crazy in me.  My stress level goes through the roof and I seem more like a chicken with my head cut off rather than myself.  At this point, I am in desperate need of some "me time," without having to worry about meeting due dates and being punctual.  


I just want to have some time to myself to remember all of the things I used to enjoy doing - taking pictures, going out to lunch with friends, finishing books quicker, getting my nails done, taking spontaneous road trips, etc. etc.  I have never been one to be great with time management, so a lot of my extra curricular activities seem to go out the window while I am so focused on school.  


I know that being back in school and trying to finally finish my education IS now part of who I am and that it is hard work.  At the same time, I really need to work on those time management skills so I can still be successful with school, but also enjoy other aspects of my life.  I miss certain parts of my life, and now that I am realize which parts of it I want back, it should be easier to get to the place I want to be and move forward.  




Time - Pink Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment