Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lately I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed and unfocused, and I have no idea why.  I have a lot going on in my life right now, but it is certainly not more than I can handle.  (Not even close!)  I have been going to school, doing homework, and of course since I still live at home, I help out a lot around the house.  I know I am an adult and living on my own would come with wayyyyy more responsibility, but sometimes I feel like I am worried about more than I should be around here.


I need to figure out a way to refocus and get back on track.  I find that my mind begins to wander and I start a bunch of tasks without finishing others, and then everything becomes disorganized.  Don't get me wrong, all of the tasks I start DO get finished, but it just needs to happen in a more organized fashion without all of the chaos.  


I think I start to get bored when I begin something and that I would be better off doing something else that needs to get done.  Well, I just end up with a bunch of started projects and have to figure out where I left off so I can finish what I started.  In turn, I'm pretty sure since my mind is everywhere I am actually making more work for myself in the long run.


Sorry, this was short but sweet, and I think this post kind of proves my point.  I had to take a break from doing some research for a final project because I was getting bored.  


Why can't I just stay focused?!

No comments:

Post a Comment