Friday, September 9, 2011

Yesterday

I feel really excited to write this because yesterday was just a wonderful day.  It was by no means over the top and didn't have anything particularly special going on, but it just seemed to flow, and not one bad thing happened.  (That's always good, right?)  


Part of yesterday's success would have to be the fact that it marked the beginning of my fall semester!  I thought I wanted that month-long break so bad, but as I stated before, I found myself bored, miserable, and thinking too much.  Classes starting again made me feel good; I realized I had missed having a schedule, and having to stay on task.  (I almost feel strange saying that, since I've always been one to prefer going with the flow and not having a schedule.)

Anyway, I only had two of my classes, both of which seemed to fly by because of their basic "first day of classes format," going over syllabi and meeting our professors.  Blah, blah, blah.  It's redundant, but I was over-the-top excited. 


Now, speaking of schedules, one of my major loves is back - FOOTBALL!!!  Football season officially kicked off yesterday, and I couldn't have been more excited.  I almost believe that the excitement of football carried over into all of the other parts of my day.  I went to hang out and watch the football game with other people who appreciate the sport just as much as I do. (Thank you Aaron Rodgers, for having a great game and giving me a shit ton of fantasy points!)




As usual, I go out on Thursday nights to a bar/restaurant that some of my friends work at.  (Most importantly, that guy I have been spontaneously talking about in previous posts.)   


Now, without reading too much into any particular situation, I have got to tell you, I love being around him!  Why, you ask?


- He is incredibly easy to talk to, and I don't have to do all of the talking.
- We can talk about anything and everything.  
- I trust him completely (Some may be surprised to hear that so soon, but keep in mind I have known this guy for years.) 
- He makes me laugh.
No really, though!


Honestly, I could go on about all of his wonderful qualities, but I'll just stop right there.  It just simply feels good to be able to hang out with someone without thinking and without worrying about what to say or do.  Like I said, I am not reading into this too much as I have known him for awhile, but I feel like this is on the right path.  We'll see what happens!! 










Yesterday - The Beatles




All images were found through google images :-)
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTDNCxC-SyAJynTswe-x4NVaD2YEV23wYqZwov58klOX9_aKgNDg
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxL2dHgGCkvoehgbVVD1k4sMnmrc9F_gstCSfn71CMsj_ovUPe
hunterhome.net

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy football is back I could cry. I'm kind of bummed that I'm not in a fantasy league though...then again, I've never been good with stats. I just love the game!

    Thanks for following me! I'll be following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the game as well!! I also believe it bring a certain unity among people. I have been doing fantasy football for several years now, and it has always been a matter of trial and error. No matter how much I always think I might know, it is always changing! Anyway, thank you as well for following me, and I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete