Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just catchin' up....

Okay so it's almost that mid-term point at school this semester.  I've gotta say, its actually been going quite well!!  I've been pretty successful in my classes and have been enjoying going.  Well you all know that.  Now - I didn't expect this to be any sort or cake walk (because obviously that's part of the reason why I've previously failed!!)  I have one class, which happens to be my Medical Terminology class that has really been stressing me out like it is nobody's business.  Of course, I thought it was just me.  Until I was sitting in another one of my classes and overheard several women having a conversation I couldn't resist jumping into.  They all felt the exact same way I did; we shared mutual feelings of being overwhelmed, confused, and just overall stressed out about the class day in and day out.  I was also under the impression that some of the school advisers or program directors had a chat with the professor.  I'm not really sure though, so we'll see what happens!

On to the next thing - last Sunday was a lot of fun.  If you didn't know yet, I absolutely love football, and that is what my Sundays are devoted to.  A few of my friends and a got together and spent the day together watching football and of course, drinking (maybe too much, hahaha.)  We even went as far as to bust out the good ol' beer pong table and play a few games.  It happens!  We definitely had a blast and I hate to say it, but by the time the last wave of people showed up around 10:00pm, I vaguely remember what I could have possibly chatted with them about.  Fabulous.  Oh well.  It was still a really fun time, I just wish we all got together more often!


And since we are on the topic of football, I have been pretty torn dealing with the fact that I am an Eagles fan, but more importantly a Donovan McNabb fan.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do on Sunday when the Redskins and the Eagles faced off.  Well it was clear once the game started, that I was hoping and praying McNabb would end up on top, and he DID!!  Good for him.  Especially with Michael Vick coming out early in the game, it was karma that I felt like the Eagles deserved for trading McNabb in the first place.  Ha. Good luck with Kevin Kolb, he's pretty much a freakin' mess.  They better hope Vick can come back soon because despite what anyone may think of him personally, he is getting the job done there in Philly; he's a hell of a quarterback!!
ALSO: pretty hot off the press - let's talk about RANDYYYY!!! Randy Moss is going BACK to Minnesota!! I definitely didn't see that coming AT ALL.  It happened so fast!! It'll be interesting to see what happens with both the Minnesota Vikings and the New England Patriots!  Either way, I hope it only helps Moss' career as he is another fantastic player. 


Anyhow, not that any of you probably want to hear me ramble on about football throughout this whole thing - I am actually taking a spontaneous road trip with my sister tonight to West Virginia!  It is definitely a state I never thought I'd visit, but hey, I'm open to new opportunities all of the time!  So I'll let you know how that goes, I'll be back on Monday!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm just starting to get into football...yeah I know I'm hella late lmfao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is nothing wrong with that at all!!! i think it's never too late to get into something new or give something a chance...good for you! i hope you enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete